Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hello everyone, I knnow tis been a week or so, since I last appeared. To say the least I got distracted.!! As you all know, I  declared at the beginning of March that every week there would be a new bag on show. Well I got ahead of myself., cos I could not wait to find out how the Lutterloh Pattern Making System works. Now mind u April had been set aside for dressmaking but just could not wait. As a result I just got two handbags made FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF MARCH!!! what a shame. Any how would like to know if anyone out there has used or uses the Lutterloh pattern making kit? In my opinion I dont think its very user friendly, no instructions to speak of.
For now I'm practicing on some fabric I had lying around and to say the truth I have no clue how the outcome would turn out. I love the catalogue of patterns, whether or not I figure out how to make them remains to be seen. But I will surely keep u posted.

I created this simple whimsical bag for mainly two reasons: the large round handlesand fabric were dying to be put to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment